Leaky gut is the most overlooked health condition in the world today. According to Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, “All disease begins in the gut”. Not 50%, but 100% of all health issues really begin in the gut!
Your intestinal lining is like a tight mesh that keeps undigested food and toxins out of the bloodstream while letting in the nutrients that nourish and rebuild the body. Leaky gut happens when there are larger openings in the lining that allow certain undigested proteins like gluten, casein, or parasites and unfriendly bacteria to leak into the bloodstream, recirculate and cause systemic inflammation throughout your body.
When you begin to heal and repair your lining, you begin to heal your entire body.
Here are the warning signs of a leaky gut:
- Food sensitivities or food allergies – symptoms i.e. runny nose, headache or fatigue after eating.
- Gas or bloating issues, cramping of stomach
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease, IBS, Colitis, gastritis or Crohns indicate a severe form of leaky gut
- Chronic Constipation – less than one bowel movement a day. Or continuous loose stools
- Auto-Immune Disease
- Thyroid and Adrenal issues
- Joint Pain or Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Malabsorption… deficiencies in B12, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium, Vit D3 may indicate that you are not absorbing your nutrients properly
- Skin Issues, eczema, acne, psoriasis, rosacea
- Mood Disorders - There is vital connections between the brain the gut - anxiety, depression, emotional ups and downs, focus, memory
Stop treating the symptoms and get to the root cause of your health issues. Healing your leaky gut can transform your life!
Here are 5 steps to Begin:
- Remove the food triggers
- Replace foods that heal and repair gut
- Take the right supplements that heal and repair the gut.
- Re-innoculate the gut with the correct probiotics – good bacteria
- Clean that colon with Colon Hydrotherapy
If you are ready to heal your leaky gut and would like support, and a step by step system, call Cleansing Waters for a consultation. 317-259-0796 www.cleansingwaters.net