Empowering you and your family’s journey to wellness – that’s what Indy Holistic Hub and 50 holistic health and wellness professionals want to do for you on June 25th with the launch of Holistic Hub Wellbeing Fest. A day to fuel your mind, body, and spirit!
Indy Holistic Hub began as a luncheon here and a luncheon there to bridge together holistic health and wellness professionals in Indy. Over the past 3 years, it has now become a professional networking group and online directory of holistic care resources for the greater Indianapolis community. June 25th, 2016 marks the first year of a community event to touch and empower more lives.
Holistic Hub Wellbeing Fest is a family friendly day that will have a fun, festive vibe and include:
· An experiential Wellbeing Marketplace of holistic vendors
· 5 Empowering Wellness Talks presented by ThermoVision Thermography, Body Wisdom, Zionsville Holistic Chiropractic & Wellness Center, and Spiral Weavings
· Kids Activities to include movement, mindfulness, and art
· Healthful food vending
· Entertainment such as music, live art, & movement demos
· MicroGreens Project Support: A portion of fest proceeds will support the launch of MicroGreens Project Indy, teaching and providing kids tools to cook healthfully on a SNAP budget.
Jennifer Seffrin is the owner of Seffrin Synergy LLC and founder of Indy Holistic Hub. Seffrin says, “This is just the beginning of connecting the holistic-centered health community together. It doesn’t stop here either. It’s time for more unity and cooperation to be built across our community in many forms. The people of Indy Holistic Hub are a great example of this!”